Equal opportunities, rights and duties in a diverse society.

Application form:

Settlement with public assistance [Missing text '/global/externallink-screenreader' for 'English']

If you live privately with someone, you must apply for settlement with public assistance before you can be settled in a municipality. You must be granted protection before you can be settled. Here you will find the application form in Norwegian, English, Ukraine and Russian.

New in Norway?

Practical information from public offices [Missing text '/global/externallink-screenreader' for 'English']

If you have recently arrived in Norway, you may find it difficult to track down important information about Norwegian society. Nyinorge.no has gathered information from public agencies that you may find useful in your new life. You will be able to familiarize yourself with your rights and duties, and you will be given practical advices and tips.